Now Accepting Applications!
The following programs are accepting applications:
- Rural Development Program (All sites) (Must submit a paper application)
- Kingwood Commons Affordable Housing
- Devonshire Apartments
- Nonprofits: -Sutter Community Affordable Housing: Maple Park I -Building Better Partnerships: Maple Park II
- River City Manor on Joann Way
- Senior Village on Date Street
- Town Center Senior Manor
- Percy Avenue
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
Rental & Housing Programs
Applications for Kingwood Commons Affordable Housing, Maple Park I, Maple Park II, River City Manor on Joann Way, Senior Village on Date Street, Town Center Senior Manor and Percy Avenue can be submitted online.
Start an application
Rural Development Programs and Devonshire Apartments applications must be mailed or dropped off at the Housing Authority's front office.
ATTENTION SUTTER COUNTY RESIDENTS!
Do you need help paying for school books? Have an interview, but no interview clothing? Need a bus pass? Need help paying for classes? WE CAN HELP!!! Contact JOSIE MARTINEZ at 530-671-0220 ext 140. Note: This program is open to ALL income qualified residents of SUTTER COUNTY. You are NOT required to participate in any other RHASNC program to qualify.
Attention Landords and Participants-Advertising and locating property has never been easier!!!!
RHASNC has partnered with www.Gosection8.com .
Tenants view rental listings Landlords add your rental property
For more information see the Landlord or Participant section of our website under programs.
Rental Listing 7.19.16