ATTENTION SUTTER COUNTY RESIDENTS!
Do you need help paying for school books? Have an interview, but no interview clothing? Need a bus pass? Need help paying for classes? WE CAN HELP!!! Contact JOSIE MARTINEZ at 530-671-0220 ext 140. Note: This program is open to ALL income qualified residents of SUTTER COUNTY. You are NOT required to participate in any other RHASNC program to qualify.
Now Accepting Applications!
The following programs are accepting applications:
- Low Income Public Housing Richland Housing (APPLY NOW-WAIT LIST CLOSING 8/12/15)
- Rural Development Program (All sites)
- Kingwood Commons Affordable Housing
- Devonshire Apartments
- Nonprofits-Sutter Community Affordable Maple Park & Yolo Street Project Based Voucher Programs
- Maple Park II Project Based Voucher Waiting List opens 8/12/2015
Attention Landords and Participants-Advertising and locating property has never been easier!!!!
RHASNC has partnered with www.Gosection8.com .
Tenants view rental listings Landlords add your rental property
For more information see the Landlord or Participant section of our website under programs.
Rental Listing PDF
ATTENTION HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PARTICIPANTS
Effictive 7/1/2014, the regulation regarding Housing Quality Standards (HQS) inspections has changed. Due to this regulatory change, RHASNC will be inspecting your home every other year rather than annually. RHASNC does have the ability to inspect your home sooner if needed. If you need a "special inspection", please contact our inspections department.